Professional & Local Memberships
We at Forest Hills Palm City Chapel are dedicated to continually improving through education, working very closely and diligently with our families, and making repeated commitments to better serve our community.
Our staff is active in both community and professional organizations. Membership in professional associations helps us to advance our knowledge and skills, so we can deliver the highest quality of service to our families.
- 2016 Best Funeral Home by North Martin County Hometown News Readers Choice
- 2014 Best Funeral Home by South Martin County Hometown News Readers Choice
International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association provides exceptional education, networking and legislative guidance and support to progressive cemetery, funeral and cremation professionals worldwide.
We Honor Veterans Community Partner
We Honor Veterans is a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help improve the care Veterans receive. Though we have reached the highest recognition in the We Honor Veterans program, Forest Hills Palm City Chapel will always remain committed and dedicated to our veterans to ensure they receive the best quality of care and service.
As a Level Four Community Partner, we have:
- Increased professional and organizational capacity to provide quality services for Veterans and their families
- Developed and strengthened partnerships with hospices, VA, Veteran organizations and other healthcare organizations
- Promoted hospice and palliative care for Veterans
- Demonstrated the impact of its Veteran-centric organizational programs